Exciting times are ahead for Bristol Massage Therapy, as I’m working very hard not only to continue to provide the best care and service possible, but looking to expand with the addition of a few, select, exceptional massage therapists. This will open up the appointment availability which I know has been quite an issue of late, but with the reassurance that even if you are not seeing me, you know you will be receiving excellent massage therapy.
In order to make all of this possible, there will be a number of changes being rolled out over the next couple of months … all of which are designed to make appointments as easy and accessible as possible. The first of these is the way in which you pay for your massage.
- Cash* - “Cash is King” was a phrase I came to loath in my old corporate world but I guess in a way this is true. Of course I won’t stop accepting cash as payment!
- Card* - to date, I have resisted taking payments at the time of an appointment via card because the costs seemed ridiculous. However, thanks to one of my clients pointing me in the right direction, I’m thrilled to announce that with immediate effect I will be starting to take card payments using a system snazzy system. I will not be passing on the additional fees to pay by card to you.
- Gift Voucher - a favourite form of payment, this means that someone has treated you to a massage gift voucher with Bristol Massage Therapy! These can be arranged for loved ones quickly and easily through our website.
- Bristol Pounds - our city's local currency is accepted and welcomed here at Bristol Massage Therapy, both in cash and electronic form.
- Cheques - with immediate effect, I am afraid that I will cease to accept cheques.
* = a preferred form of payment.
I do hope that you find any of the changes that might affect you to be an improvement, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do email me.